Monday 13 January 2014

♡Review: Kate Moss Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick 107♡

It looks like I have some apoligising to do...
I haven't posted on here in a long time and it's not because I didn't want to, I just haven't found the time with Christmas, holidays, the New Year and friends returning from years overseas. I subsequently got tangled up in my own life, which was great! 2014 has been an amazing year for me so far, I hope these first two weeks are a sign for the year ahead. Also, Happy New Year to all of you who read this!

In these weeks I have also been doing a fair amount of shopping and want to share with you guys my lipstick of all lipsticks - Kate Moss Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick.
I've always seen these lipsticks around but due to the fairly cheap price ($8.95 in Australia) which I thought reflected the quality, I never paid too much attention to it. For Christmas I then got a Pricleine gift voucher, a drugstore here, and on a whim bought one of the lipsticks and I am in love! I even love it more than my MAC lipsticks as it lasts longer.
I bought number 107, which is a deep wine/plum shade with red undertones. It adds warmth to the face and although this is a great lipstick to wear in the cooler months I have been wearing it nonstop and it's summer over here.

It lasts throughout the day with barely any touch ups, even after eating and drinking. The matte look of the lipstick looks really beautiful in the berry shade, as it gives a bold lip without being as over the top as a high shine lip colour and is great if you don't feel confident enough to wear a bright red or hot pink lip. 
It also has a beautiful scent to it - almost like a beautiful basket of berries. After discussing this lipstick with friends who also own a Kate Moss lipstick but in different colours, they apparently all have their own unique scent which I think is really special! 
I can't wait to buy more of these lippys! 
Have any of you tried these lipsticks? Are there any shades you reccomend?
xx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and leave a comment! I read all comments and when I do it leaves a smile on my face ♡ If you've asked a question I will definitely answer it so check back to read my response :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...