Monday 10 March 2014

♡10 Short Steps to Self Care♡

1. If it feels wrong, follow your instinct and don't do it/get out of there
2. Say exactly what you mean, life is too short for "what ifs"
3. Don't be a people pleaser as that way you are not looking after yourself
4. Trust your instincts because pretty much all of the time they will be right
5. Never speak badly about yourself, you're listening
6. Never give up on your dreams
7. Don't be afraid to say yes
8. Don't be afraid to say no
9. Resist the need to always have control
10. Stay away from drama and negativity as much as possible, it will just drag you down

Look after yourself friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and leave a comment! I read all comments and when I do it leaves a smile on my face ♡ If you've asked a question I will definitely answer it so check back to read my response :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...