Wednesday 16 April 2014

♡Chloé Perfume♡

There are a few things that I am addicted to in life: dancing, laughter, jewellery, vegan food, spending time with family and friends, music and perfume.
I have always wanted to try and establish a signature scent and I love it when people smell something lovely and go "this reminded me of you!"
I once was on holiday with a group of family and friends and one of the girls who was there had this beautiful fragrance that I absolutely adored and I just HAD to know what her secret was!
One morning she pulled out a small bottle, sprayed the liquid around herself and placed it back down.
This is where my love affair with Chloé started.

Chloé is a fresh, smooth floral fragrance that evokes sublime powdery rose. The effect is chic, comfortable, and entirely addictive. It is one of those scents my nose just craves.

It has top notes of pink peony, freesia, and lychee embody subtle freshness. At its heart are midnotes of magnolia flower, lily of the valley, and rose rise to sublimated femininity. A base of velvety elegance comes to fruition through cedarwood, amber, and honey.

The bottle itself is also beautiful, the curved and grooved glass reflects femininity and the plated-silver top is embossed with the Chloé mark and a hand-tied ribbon.  The fragrance is feminine in a rather non-traditional, not all-out-girly way. Its accords expertly play against each other and they seduce the audience by being both elegant and daring at the same time and the scent lasts forever!

The fragrance is very versatile, it is intended for everyday use and is more than suitable for becoming someone's unique signature scent - I find it quite sexy as well.

This all being said, there is a downside to my favourite perfume and that is, the bottle. Now I know I just spoke about how beautiful the bottle is and the creators RAVE about it but after a while the metal on the bottle tarnishes, turning a brown kind of colour. The chemical change also changes the colour of the bow, which also seems to appaear dirtier after a few months. If the bottle was completely silver this of course wouldn't happen, so it just comes down to poor manufacturing.

With that in mind, I still love the scent and have continued to buy it. It is my favourite perfume that I have come across after all!


xx

1 comment:

  1. Chloe perfume has a very simple yet girly packaging. Thanks for the review :)

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and leave a comment! I read all comments and when I do it leaves a smile on my face ♡ If you've asked a question I will definitely answer it so check back to read my response :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...